[unios] Last Post

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:38:23 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

We have a new mailing list server now, so this will be my last
post to this one (onelist free list).

I will keep it alive for the next 2 months, just so everyone has
time to switch over to the new list:  unios@tunes.org

I would like to thank everyone who made this list work.  I would
also like to thank Tril for donating server time/space/bandwidth
for our new list.

The only major change between this list and the new one, is the
"reply-to" will no longer be set to "unios@onelist.com" or even
"unios@tunes.org".  It will be set to the person who sent the
message.  Every new mail program has the ability to "reply-all",
which is what you use to reply the to the new list.  Otherwise
just set the "To:" field to unios@tunes.org.  I know this may be
an inconvenience, but ask Tril (dem@tunes.org), and he will send
you a URL explaining why this is so.

I'd also like to apologize for my lack of participation in the
last few weeks.  Some members asked if I had "dropped the
projects" :)  I'm just a busy person :)

Anyways to summarize:

old list:  unios@onelist.com - Gone in 2 months
new list:  unios@tunes.org - Everyone should use now.