[Unios] unios, a proposed shortcut

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Mon Jul 9 14:30:02 2001

BroknDodge wrote:
> it seems to me that the toughest problem is creating a working, stable
> kernel.  that kernal is already here.  so develope new modules for
> it.  if you don't like the way the linux kernal does things join the
> kernal development team and propose the changes.

Linux sucks.
*EVERYTHING* is easier with DOS. We just use DOS to bootstrap and then
go from there... I'll post details as they become available...

> basically we all want the same thing: a stable os that we don't have
> to pay a lot of money for!  we should all unite under the same banner
> to achieve this.  a unified os will never be possible unless we all
> UNITE under the same banner.

I want an OS that I can *USE*. Linux is WAY too hard for me... =\

NOTICE: THIS LIST IS SET TO "REPLY TO AUTHOR" NOT "REPLY TO LIST"; THIS
MAKES *DISCUSSING* STUFF EXTREMELY ANNOYING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER
TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS ON YOUR REPLY.... GRR!!

--
Libertarians: Left wing conservatives. =)   www.lp.org
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.